Saturday 5 February 2011

I let the music speak

M Y  F R I D A  P O E M 


I wrote this a couple of years ago, it's about Frida, thought I show it off a bit! (Please bare in mind that I must have been about 10 or 11 when I wrote this so it's pretty rough, LOL)


An ode to an angel
Her smile lights her friendly face,
her elegent body oozes grace,
Her voice echos through the crowd,
When she sings her song aloud,
Her red hair cascades like fire,
Any girl could only desire,
She's a princess, a work of art,
She's a beauty, our queen of hearts!





5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ellie!

    I liked your poem a lot! You can be sure, you've made a very nice poem to our dear Frida. Every word you've put on it is absolutely truth! I'm sure she would love your writing.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Karen, I'm happy you liked it : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a poem fit for a Princess. :))

    ReplyDelete