Monday 17 January 2011

Suddenly detouring so unexpectedly

F R I D A ' S  H A I R  C E L E B R A T I O N!

(W E L L  S O R T  O F)


Frida has gone through many 'unique' hairstyles over the years, agreed? Some nice, some... well... not ; -). Anyway, it's time to pay tribute to it : -)



I like this 60's style, especially the fringe and 'mini' beehive she has.



Hhhhmmm....



Crackin' she should have kept it like this forever...



But never mind...



Pretty!



It's like... it's on  F I R E!



Love it!


Boring hair. But on a more important note... what the hell was she doing here?!? (It looked very suggestive, hehe)



I like it, And I don't care who knows it! ;-)



Dear lord! Could it have gotten any worse



Apparently it could...



Yay! Back to stunning again!



But not for long...



Ummm, not sure about it.



4 comments:

  1. Sorry for calling you that nasty name. :((
    I tend to get over excited and ignorant. please delete it. :((

    Your blog is great and you are very pretty. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for that previous comment, very nice...

    Anyway, I guess I accept you're apology, it's fine : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a princess so she can look however she wants. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAIKKI ON HIENOJA KUVIA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete