Wednesday 26 January 2011

A big thing or a small

Finally! A post about:
T H E  M U S I C !
(A BIT FAR FETCHED, DON'T YOU THINK?)


Okay I have 3 questions , I wan't to ask everyone! I would have done a poll, but sometimes they don't work, so yeah... : ))

Q1. Voulez vous and Angeleyes were a double A -side, but which do you prefer?
(I prefer Angeleyes)


Q2. Which song do you feel more emotinal listening to out of these three:
The winner takes it all, When all is said and done or Slipping through my fingers?
(I honestly can't decide)


Q3. Do you like Bjorn's voice? or do you think that numbers should as 'Does your mother know?' and 'Crazy world' among others, should have been lead by either A or F?
(Gonna keep my thought's on this one to myself ; )) )

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Here are my answers:

    Q1: Voulez-Vous (But I love Angeleyes as well, especially the "a-ha-ha" part)

    Q2: Slipping Through My Fingers (4ever)

    Q3: I like Björn's voice only when he sings Does Yous Mother Know.

    Kisses and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.
    So...
    I prefer "Angeleyes". "Voulez-Vous" is one of their most non-ABBA songs, but it's also great one :D)
    "When all is said and done". Absolutely. But "Slipping through my fingers" also is very... emotional...
    And i just LOVE Bjorn's voice. All songs sung by him are great, though maybe they're not an international hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide with the first 2 but on the last one I think Bjorn should've sung more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q1 - Angeleyes - defintely
    Q2 - Winner Takes It All - I have boys but if I had had a daughter then Slipping probably would affect me more.
    Q3 - I agree that Bjorn should maybe have sung more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Bjorn should've sung more often in their songs.

    ReplyDelete